ABOUT The Bison
‘The Bison is situated at the confluence of Nagarahole National Parks, on the shores of the Kabini River. .The Bison offers a beautiful balance of luxury amidst wilderness.
The Bison is the only property in the area that overlooks the tourism zone of Nagarahole Tiger Reserve, closest to the forest gate and offer fabulous game viewing, both from camp and on safari. Curl up in the cozy deck and gaze into the forests at sunset, have a drink by the crackling fire and share your stories of the forest, dine in the jungle under a blanket of stars, soak in the romance of a midnight boat ride or thrill yourself with tracking down a big cat on safari.
Click here for Tariff
- All safaris will be charged extra at Rs 1850 per person per safari for adults and Rs 1600 for children between 5 and 12 years.
- Safaris will be conducted as per Government rules & regulations and subject to change as per Govt. notification.
- Safaris will be in a shared vehicle.
- Additional fee of Rs 500 for all Telephoto camera lenses above 500mm.
- Additional video camera fee of Rs. 1000 per trip per camera per safari.
- Themed Bush Dinners: Dine under the Kabini sky* in the heart of the forest and on the banks of the Backwaters. We have two magical themes available:
1. Kabini Skies: Experience the beauty of Kabini’s nature and culture. You will sit around a Bonfire under the stars and indulge with the locals as they share their stories about the forest. This theme creates a vibrant atmosphere and a delight for all as locals sing songs while drinks and food are brought to you around the fire. [Rs: 599. P.P. Includes Decor, setup, entertainment and a special food menu. Excl.drinks]
2. Elegant Vibes: You will enter into a world of elegance, beauty and romance. The outdoor feel, surrounded by lowly lit lanterns and unending bush beyond, is theperfect setting for a quiet evening under the stars. Dinner will be served to you on richly decorated table lit with candles. A personal butler with a bar will accompany you as you enjoy your tranquil night to the sounds of the wild. [Rs.599. P.P. Includes Decor, setup, personal butler, and a special food menu. Excl. drinks]
- Backwater Breakfast: Located in a scenic spot on the banks of the backwaters overlooking the forest, this breakfast features the traditional south Indian cuisine that will be made fresh (on glowing charcoal fires) as well as a selection of exotic fruits. [Rs 590. P.P. Includes Decor, setup, personal butler and cook]
- Camping: If you’re looking for a memorable jungle experience then this is it. You will leave the comfort of your luxurious tents and head into the Bush and set up camp across the water. At sundown a boat will await you at the dock and drop you off to your camp site with a personal cook, chauffer cum security guard. Meals will be cooked on firewood and a small bar will be set up around a bonfire. [Rs. 2500 P.P. per night. Includes Transport, meals, setup and personal staff. Excl. drinks]
- Sun Downers: A lovely way to end a beautiful day out in the wild. You will be taken to a breathtaking spot overlooking the beautiful landscape, usually dotted with elephants. Enjoy a drink in elephant country on the banks of the backwaters and watch the sun set over the forests. A glowing campfire, bar, tables, chairs and personal staff will welcome you. A rare overwhelming feeling of peace and beauty will take over you as you see Kabini at its best. [Rs. 500. P.P. Includes a drink]
- Romantic Poolside Dinner: Imagine dining in complete privacy under a tiny pool side shack which will be lowly lit by lanterns and a candle lit table. [Rs 450. P.P. Includes: Includes Decor, setup, personal butler and cook]
- Starry Boat Ride: Ever wondered what the sky look like from a boat or what it is like to take a motorboat out after sunset and have a drink on the placid waters of Kabini? Here’s your chance to in indulge in an activity you will never forget. You will head out late evening on a boat, stop and stay put in the middle of the backwaters for an hour. A small bar will be set up for you on the boat. For as far as the eye can see you will only enjoy a drink to the moonlit waves of Kabinis waters. [Rs 500. P.P. Includes a personal boat driver/butler and a drink]
- Check in – 12.30 P.M. and checkout – 10.30 AM.
- APAI –Stay, Lunch, dinner, breakfast and taxes.
- The above prices are for a couple (2 Persons) per night.
- Backwater trek, sun downer, use of bush pool, coracle and motor boat ride
- Camp bonfire, coffee/tea and veg snacks.
- Transportation is not included in the package.
- Jungle safari by jeep / canter (mini bus) or boat safari extra to be settled in resort.
- Alcoholic beverages.
- Any value added services.
- Anything not specified in the inclusions.
- For extra person per person which is in accordance with room category.
- 50% of the adult price for children 6 to 12 years age sharing parent’s room.
- Children below 5 years complimentary.
- All activities are seasonal and would be subject to weather conditions.
- Weekday / Weekend rates apply.
- Weekday: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday. Weekend: Friday, Saturday & Sunday.
- Packages, extra occupancy charges, offers are not valid between 19th Dec & 2 Jan.
Prior to commencement of check-in.
- 45 to 30 days prior to check-in, cancellation fee, 10 percent.
- 29 to 15 days prior to check-in, cancellation fee, 50 percent.
- No refund for cancellation within 15 days.
Click here for Tariff Book Back to Resorts